Re: Wired or Wireless alarm systems?

This guy's a wacko.

He installed ONE piece of crap wireless system that didn't work, and he =
blames the world.

I've installed HUNDREDS of wireless systems and never had aproblem with =
them. I DID have an RFI problem once and it was with a WIRED system (go =
figure).

Thing is...no one disputes that RFI exists. It does. It but it seems Dr. =
Paulie and his ONE install is more of an expert than people who put them =
in every day. He doesn't really understand the stuff he is =
copying/pasting here...he just is a wacko who wants attention of =
somekind. He's annoying, like a mosquito on a beautiful summer day.

"Mel" <Respond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
> My wireless doorbell and wireless garage door opener have worked =
flawlessly=20
> for many years. They respond only when the button is pressed and have =
never=20
> failed to respond. Up on the mountain here, there are four=20
> radio/TV/communications/cell phone towers within 1/4 mile of my home. =
I'd=20
> guess there is a fair amount of RF and yet never a mishap of any sort. =
I'm=20