Re: Drawing software

I like SmartDraw...it's easy and does a ton of stuff. Lately, I've been =
using it to design entertainment centers. I take a pix of the wall of =
the house the built in is gonna go on, then Import it into SmartDraw =
then make several rough layouts on top of the image for the =
builder/homeowner to pick from...If he wants to pay me I'll make more =
detailed drawings but usually all they need is a rough idea for the =
framer to follow.=20