Re: newbie needs advice

I think he was home when his wireless alarm failed him. He probably got it
up the ol' chocolate highway by Bubba and is having a hard time coming to
grips with his feelings about the whole experience. He's confused. Maybe the
wireless thing is his way of coping with the sad realization that yes, he
prefers the company of men.