Re: newbie needs advice

Couldn't have said it better myself. Modern wireless is generally supervised
well, so such things as interference or sensor low batteries can be reported
to the station.

Personally, I only use wireless where I can't get a wire economically.
Wireless generally IS getting much better than it used to be, although it
definately does require more service. I've now gone so far as to standardize
on a panel with integrated receiver (Spectra 1759MG) so if the client does
ever need any wireless components, it's a simple, low cost addition.

R.H.Campbell
Home Security Metal Products
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
www.homemetal.com