Re: Service calls

That can be a loaded question without knowing the specific's of your service
range, the types, and the frequency of calls, and whom you're subcontracting
for. Also how your business is set up for expenses.
I have different rates for different types of service calls, plus a daily
rate for each. I did raise them a little, but this gas issue is still a big
pain the a**. For me keeping vehicle mileage logs works best for tax
purposes, and expense reports. But there is some work involved in finding
the happy medium.