Re: Commercial System Techs Wanted in Florida

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> G. Morgan wrote:
> > Subject: Commercial System Techs Wanted in Florida
> > Newsgroup: alt.security.alarms
> > => bdolph <=  wrote:
> >
> >> One of the largest system integrators in the state of Florida is
> >> looking for service and install techs in most major cities in
> >> Florida.  Good pay training and benefits.  Mostly larger CCTV and
> >> Access control systems. Plenty of good work for the right person.
> >>
> >> Contact me with resume.
> >>

> > Bobby,
> >
> > I send out no resumes unless I know who is receiving it.  As I asked
> > you before could you please email me more info about the company,
> > wages, etc....  Then I'll give my personal info.
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Graham Morgan
>
> Uh, yeah, your're JUST what they're looking for.
> js

Wanted

Obnoxious fucker who likes to whine and cry
Must be willing to complain in public forums about his employer.
Applicants with bi-polar syndrome accepted although current medical data
required
Ability to chug Budweiser and/or Miller Genuine Draft optional

Employer will provide decent wages, good benefits, a couple of drill bits
and does have the ability to block complaint calls from Sarasota