Re: DSC Maxsys PC 4020 Reporting probs.

"A.J." <aj@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:AxBce.1167792$8l.1032540@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Have you programmed your account number into both the main communicator as
> well as the partition ? Yes, each partition can have their own account
> number, and you have to manually program in alarm/trouble/restore codes if
> you are using Contact ID.
>

> It's best that you do it with DLS software.

As far as I can remember they are... but I'm not sure. I'll check that on
monday.
I'm tryin to get my work to purchase a DSC compatible modem now, but at the
time I'm stuck with punching in the keypad or pestering my simplex rep. I'm
gonna take in all these replies to him on mon and maybe he can hook up his
laptop for pc link.