Re: wireless, handheld,heating thermostat suggestions?

waqasj2010 had written this in response to
http://forums.cabling-design.com/automation/wireless-handheld-heating-thermostat-suggestions-2448-.htm
 :

danny burstein wrote:

> I thought I had asked this earlier and seens some suggestions,
> but I can't find anything archived.

> I'm looking for suggestions for a basic wireles thermostat
> controller. That is, we've got baseboard/hot water heat
> and a wall mount thermostat, but we'd like to have a handheld
> controller to boost (or lower) the temperature without having
> to move around.

> (Some mobility issues, not laziness).

> Suggestions?

> THanks

ALPHA Reseller HOST | Free eNom/Directi Domain | Free Dedicated IP |
PostgreSQL + MySQL | cPanel + WHM | Zamfoo Reseller script

|            http://forums.cabling-design.com/             |
|              *** a better way to USENET ***              |
| no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup |
|    alt.home.automation - 2003 messages and counting!     |