wireless, handheld,heating thermostat suggestions?

I thought I had asked this earlier and seens some suggestions,
but I can't find anything archived.

I'm looking for suggestions for a basic wireles thermostat
controller. That is, we've got baseboard/hot water heat
and a wall mount thermostat, but we'd like to have a handheld
controller to boost (or lower) the temperature without having
to move around.

(Some mobility issues, not laziness).

Suggestions?

THanks