Re: Garage Door Opener keypad recommendations

Have you considered attaching a key lockbox (like real-estate agents use)
with a key to the house?
Other than that, I think the battery operated keypad opener would be good
with a periodic reminder to change the battery or with a slight amount of
work to make up an AC operated power supply to put in place of the battery.