CFL question - dimming CFLs any good with X-10 dimmers ?

Well as the title says, I am curious if there are any glitches using the
Dimmable CFLs with X-10 or Smarthome modules.   I don't need dimming but I
don't want to replace all my wall dimmers with wall mounted relays.

Anyone found a good brand of CFL twists that are dimmable ?  Sylvania make a
couple but I think they are spots.