Re: Long Live the Incandescent!

I've done about all I can down here.  I have a 3 month old Trane VS
two stage heat pump (SEER 19) coupled with a VS 3-stage propane
furnace (95%).

I have many CFL's in/outside the house, plus LED lamps in a couple
locations.  ALL my appliances are energy star (thanks to the tornado 3
years back).  I'm seriously considering a new VW Jetta TDI diesel -
just waiting for Obama to get the cash for clunkers rebate program in
full swing.

I have a 2 year old Plasma TV, but I sure would like one of the new
energy efficient LED TVs ;-)