Re: Long Live the Incandescent!

I can see a relatively quick payback for these Cree LR6C lamps in a
commercial/industrial application, but for a home where they may not
be used more than an hour or two per day the payback would be many
years, unless they get the price down.

On my visit to the Cree website I didn't see any mention of dimming
capabilities.

And lastly, I hope they do a better job of living up to the claimed
life expectancy than CFL's did.

One place I would really like to incorporate LED lamps is under our
kitchen cabinets.  I presently use inc. rope lights above the cabinets
and halogen under the cabinets.  These new LED strips are interesting,
but they all have bulky power supplies to deal with.  Have you used
any undercabinet LED's Marc?