Re: Incandescent light ban / Z wave buying decision

with faith than we are, and that, on the other hand, we may fall into the
blindness wherein they are, we must do for them what we would they should do
for us if we were in their place, and call upon them to have pity upon
themselves, and to take at least some steps in the endeavour to find light.
Let them give to reading this some of the hours which they otherwise employ
so uselessly; whatever aversion they may bring to the task, they will
perhaps gain something, and at least will not lose much. But as for those
who bring to the task perfect sincerity and a real desire to meet with
truth, those I hope will be satisfied and convinced of the proofs of a
religion so divine, which I have here collected, and in which I have
followed somewhat after this order...

195. Before entering into the proofs of the Christian religion, I find it
necessary to point out the sinfulness of those men who live in indifference
to the search for truth in a matter which is so important to them, and which
touches them so nearly.

Of all their errors, this doubtless is the one which most convicts them of
foolis