Re: Incandescent light ban / Z wave buying decision

So just go with the Z-Wave relay switches. I use them for all my
installations and am very happy with them. I was doing a whole house
installation for a client and I really started to think about switches and
why I want to go with dimmers. I didn't find many instances where I'd
necessarily want dimmers. Dining room maybe, or a home theatre room, but,
really, WHERE ELSE? So I got two dimmers and a bunch of relay swithes and it
all works great.

Tim