Re: EXCESSIVE: PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

>> OK.  I think we've all seen enough "Press
>> Releases" about the stuff you sell.

Not yet you haven't.  I have over 60,000 products
in more than 2,000 categories.  I have just scratched
the surface.

>> We all know you...

No, you don't.  You've never even met me.

>> We all know you sell stuff...

OK, now you're one for three.

>> It isn't necessary to post all these "Press
>> Releases" (a.k.a. unsolicited advertisements)!

Sure, it is.

>> It would be more appropriate to make a
>> single post with titles and links to ALL YOUR PRESS RELEASES at once.

You guys post the same unprovoked attacks
and personal insults over and over again.  My
messages are on topic and the PR in the
subject line is fair warning that the post is a
press release.  If you don't want to see them,
you can easily filter by subject line.

>> You're clearly exceeding the proper use
>> of this newsgroup.

Sorry.  Next time I'll include more information
about beer.

> you can say that again!

He probably already has.

--