How to turn on a computer remotely using X10 type devices

Hi

I would like to hide my computer and be able to turn it on remotely. I have
X10 remotes and would like to know if anyone has been able to interface
somthing so computer can be turned on remotely (in the same room).

Computer will be in wall unit with TV and be used as a media center
computer.

Thanks, Martin