Re: Survey: Home Control Software

Thanx for the reply. I have a couple of questions for you.

1) Can you explain how your wiring is too old for Insteon. I thought
it was backed up by RF connection and much faster but using alower
freq over the power line. This sounds more tolerable.

2) How does this software know any unit has received a bad message?
Everyone of my units receives an "All lamps on" signal about once per
month. A few receive "unit off" signals when I get collisions
sometimes.

"Bream Rockmetteller" <bream(dot)rockmetteller(at)mac(dot)com> wrote
in message