Problem with x-10 system that used to be stable

My x-10 system has worked w/o problems for aprox. 5 years.  Last week it
started turning some lights on at random times. I removed my RF receiver
from the outlet with no succes.  One of those lights is in my bedroom, so
I'm really mad.  I have changed the house code of that particular switch as
part of the troubleshootingm but the problem continues.   Is this a problem
with the switches, or it is an external signal that i'm receiving?