Random ALL ON Codes

Ok, i got a real good one for everyone out there..
I have been using the X10 system for several years, and has grown in my home
over the years, and now just about includes all my lights and applinaces..
I use Homeseer, for timing and controlling, as well as one or two touch
screen controllers.
Every so often, lately more then not.
At random times, everything on my 'F' Code goes ON!
Lilghts, A/C, Fans, Etc..
If its on the F code, it turns on...
It is driving me nuts..
i have a AT004 Tester,
but am not even sure where to begin.
Anyone ever see this?! or have any idea or any help would be so very much
appericaited.

Thanks
Fred