Re: Need Elk/Panasonic/X-10 Installer in Gaithersburg MD

Bob,

I called ELK to askj if they have anyone in your area.  Trudy didn't have
anyone off the bat but said she'd ask the reps.  If you want I'll check with
the nearest Systems Depot office (they're ELK's trade distributor and are
more likely to have a good contact for you).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics