Re: homeseer/ocelot

I use HomeSeer with Ocelot. My old Time Commander system went belly up
and I needed something that I could program. Ocelot worked OK until I
discovered Homeseer.

With Homeseer, the Ocelot is too much. That is, I don't run any IR so
I'm just using it as a very expensive interface. HS will use just
about anything.

If I had it to do over again, I'd forget the Ocelot and just get a
plugin interface.

BTW, Homeseer is pretty confusing at first but they have a great
message board. Once you get into it, with scripts and events, it'll do
damn near anything you want.

John