homeseer/ocelot

Anyone using this combination... Im looking at controlling some stuff
around the home but I want something that will do digital i/o possibly
some 4-20 ma sensors.... but I want to be able to access the system
from work also...so I need something with a good gui and the ability to
control from the web...but I also need something easy to use.

I have been trying to research on the web and the homeseer software
with ocelot controller...and the secu 16 module for digital i/o seems
to be what Im looking for....

I basically want something I can play with before implementing in my
home....and I want something versatile.... easy to use but I would also
like to write some programs for it......something easy to program....

what type of language does homeseer use...Ive read its a form of
basic....

Is there good documentation with the products mentioned...setup, web
access instructions etc... Im not familiar with tcp/ip and all that but
from what I have read getting web access is fairly easy with
homeseer..... also what additional costs are associated with web
access...I looked at one product on the net and it required a monthly
fee for accessing the home system via the web...

Any comments, help, info appreciated....