Re: Security wiring question - how to get wires out of walls....

> The contractor who pre-wired the house said they'd be happy to come
> out and fish the wires out for me, but I'm a DIY'er and would prefer
> to spend my time doing it instead of writing a check.

Part of a contractor's responsibility with a proper prewire is to ensure the
wires are accessible once they are needed upon construction completion. They
shouldn't charge you to locate something that should be readily accessible,
IMHO.