New Guy!

I'm building a new house, need some opinions,

i really like the HAI omni touchscreens but is this very expandable
i plan on this house to be expensive so price is realitivly no option
i want it computer based so i thought of X10 but installing inwall
touchscreens
running to base systems in the basement might be problematic

any advice is good, thanks
paul
(using buddys account untill i get my order from the comp-store)