Re: Problem with Intermatic T107-30 Timer - Running Slow

Richard J Kinch <kinch@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> However, if you are running a kilowatt of lighting, you are spending
> $100s per year on power controlled by this thing, and it would be
> worth it to buy something more precise in timing versus sunset.  An
> hour a day will save you $50 per year.  The Intermatic Web site will
> help you.

Yes, that's what we're thinking too - buying a digital timer with some more
smarts in it.

I did some recalculations, we're probably closer to 600 watts, so a
kilowatt was a bit of an over estimation.

In anycase, thanks everyone for their suggestion, I'll give the good old
WD-40 a try :-)