Re: Problem with Intermatic T107-30 Timer - Running Slow

"bob kater" <bkater@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:4584557e$0$4920
$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> how abt a photo cell??

Yes, I thought about that too - but I failed to mention the wiring for the
box is located inside our garage. So if I were to use a photocell, I'll
have to rewire.

Also, a photocell will run the lights all night? I sort of want a device
that is smart enough to turn on after dark till some fixed time (i.e.
1:00am), and then turn back on around 6:00am before work till sunrise ;-)