Re: X10 and C-bus

You could ask on the charmedquark.com forum (it's a home automation software
package). There's a few folks using charmedquark to control their cbus
installs, they might know.

http://www.charmedquark.com/vb_forum/index.php

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/