X10 and C-bus

Hi all,

I have a question that I hope someone can answer here in Australia we dont
get the same x10 switches that are availale in the US, I like the Clipsal
C-Bus switches and these switches appear to be momentary action switches
anyways.

I was wondering if it is possible to use these switches with an X10 setup
and as I slowly update my light switchs then I can move to c-bus as a phased
migration?

Is this possible ?

Thanks
Imran