Active Home & X-10

I'm using ActiveHome to control my X-10 modules in the house.  I just
installed a signal coupler and am now finally able to control the entire
house but I'm having a problem programming macros on Active Home.  I would
like to have one macro turn on several different lamp & appliance modules at
dusk and I programmed it accordingly, but nothing happens.  If I program
each module individually they all work, but not with the macro.  Any hints
or ideas?