Just setup my personal HA/HT blog

If anyone is interested, I started a blog on my personal HA/HT efforts at
http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/ . I've also got the personal website in
my sig below, but there's no running commentary there.

It talks about how i'm turning my home into a smarthome using a DoItYourself
approach to keep the costs shockingly low, and to keep the functionality
shockingly high.
With my HT/HAPC system, I can do:
- Whole House Audio/Video distribution [any song or any tv show or any DVD
in any room at any time]
- Irrigation Control
- Heating
- Doorbell detection (pause the TV/DVD/music if the doorbell rings and popup
a "doorbell ringing" window, in case you didn't hear it)
- Telephone detection (if the phone rings, same as above)
- Beginning to integrate Security & Fire/Smoke/CO detection into the system.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

Last Updated 4/11/06 - My Personal Websites discussing my integrated HT &
HAPC system
www.myhometheaterpc.com
www.myhomeautomationpc.com