Re: RF light switch

> What is the maximum distance between the repeater and individual
receivers?

The repeater is placed centrally.  In the basement, nestled up in the space
between floor joists.

> Lutron says each repeater covers about 2500ft² which would imply about a
28
> foot radius. I've seen their dealer/installers recommend 20-25 feet.

The farthest one is about 33' away.  That and it's essentially 'outside' in
a sunroom that was converted by previous owners from an outside porch area.
A room known to have trouble picking up 802.11 signals from a base station
placed in just about the same location as the RadioRA repeater. Granted, the
frequencies are different, but it's pretty damn impressive to someone who's
put up with X10 crap all these years.

I've not tried further distances but I do have an outside shed that's about
20' feet further away from the sunroom switch.  At some point I'll try using
a RadioRA switch out there just to see if it works.

-Bill Kearney