Re: RF light switch

> RadioRA has a good reputation for reliability but is costly and needs
> closely spaced units.

The switches are expensive.  I've got 16 of them (wall and table dimmers)
now driven through a single repeater in a 3000sqft house built in the 50's.
No signal issues whatsoever, they all work, every time.  I'm controlling
them via the RS232 interface (likewise, not cheap).  6 months use thus far
and NO hiccups AT ALL.

I am, however, looking forward to price drops on RadioRA due to the emerging
Zigbee devices.  Let's hope those work 'well enough' to be competition.
RadioRA does lack appliance modules unfortunately.  So I've still got some
X10 crap driving lights for the holidays.