Re: 6201 repeater problem

No,

I purchase 3 new  units and after installing them 1 unit at the time
they all had the problem described abouve. There was only 1 installed.
I guess my point was that I have the same problem no matter which unit
i tried and the new version Leviton works fine except for the "ping
pong". Do I have 3 new defective Leviton 6201 units> Don't know how to
test them.....
Harry