Caller ID - 2 Types?

Have 2 different caller id boxes.  They both were working.  I was having
line noise problems so the phone company came out and fixed my line and now
caller id only works on one of the boxes?  I can switch the boxes to
different lines and the same machine always fails.  What could it be.  Weird
that this definitely started to behave this way after my phone line was
worked on?

Any ideas?