Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

I would recommend using UPB.  Simply automated and HAI makes some nice
switches.  The switches can be located anywher in the circuit and for
simplicity may be easier to install them by the circuit breaker panel if you
want remote control access anyways.

You can get their table top controller, that plugs into a wall outlet, or
use a single gang scene controller in a single gang outlet near the
entrances.  One switch has multiple buttons, and allows control based on
scenes.

The ceiling fans will need to be on/off configured, but the nice thing about
UPB is every switch is a relay switch and a dimmer, it is based upon
programming, and the programming software is free.

www.simply-automated.com
www.homeauto.com

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html