Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?

> Can someone recommend a way to control these seven circuits from a
> single control pad (Wired or wireless)?  The ability to later control
> this remotely via a HTPC is a bonus, but not a requirement.

Something like a Lutron GrafikEye, Radio RA or a Lightolier system might
work.  You'll have to put the switch and/or relays "somewhere" but you could
put controls for them elsewhere.  Got a closet nearby?  Or some nearby
location that wouldn't look strange with a bunch of wall plates?  If so then
you could put something like a 5,10 or 15 button controller from a Lutron
RadioRA system on the porch for control.  Then it's just a matter of setting
up with buttons trigger which 'scene' levels.

I'm not sure how many systems will reliably control the speeds on the fans.
You may end up with them being on their own controls, with wall switches for
them unless you only want on/off remote controlling (which is what I do)

Personally, I despise anything powerline controlled.  The technology's just
too unreliable.  Sure, I wish is were otherwise but experience has shown me
it's very unreliable.