Re: My Online Home Automation Garage Sale!

These are extra things I do not need, things that just collected over the
years...

I am keeping my Omni Pro II system and every light switch in my home is
replaced with X10 or UPB.

Figured if I dont need it someone else may...

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html