Re: LEV 6417 motion sensor & LEV HCA02-10E Coupler/Repeater

It's the HCA02-10E. Replace it with an ACT coupler/repeater. The older
Leviton coupler/repeater (6201?) did not have this problem but does not
repeat extended codes.

If you search comp.home.automation (much more active) for "HCA02-10E" or
"Leviton coupler" or "powerline storms" you'll find many reports of similar
problems over the past couple of years.