Low-Voltage Lighting Recommendations, Please

I am looking for sources of inexpensive 12V lighting to be used to
illuminate shelves.
I believe that halogen bulbs are used, usually in small round cases.
I would like to use two lights on a single transformer on each of four
shelves.

Thanks,
Eric

P.S. Sorry about posting to two groups - my lame newsreader doesn't
understand cross-posting.