Re: Auto Speed Monitoring

Yeah yustr  - in a way it is a bad idea.  I'd hate to see 100%
enforcement and it sure isn't the responsibility of the citizens to
monitor.   I wasn't thinking of bounty and there is no need for "proof"
cuz nobody is getting busted.... however if a cop sets up based on my
"informed request" and you go flying by my house - tough crap

Nobody would go through all this trouble unless they thought there was
a problem.  Thought never entered my mind until some punk went flying
by on a motorcycle at 80+ in a 35!!