Credit challenged? Need to refinance or buy a home?

If you have less than perfect credit, you belong to a group containing
millions of American homeowners. We work with people everday who have had
periods of unemployment or some unforseen emergency that has caused them to
get behind on their bills. We have many customers who just got lazy or made
poor decisions in managing their credit. Don't feel discouraged or
embarassed; it's almost certain that many of your friends, relatives and
fellow workers have done the same. If you are ready to improve your credit
we will be happy to work with you toward that goal. All credit repair fees
will be reimbursed if you get your home loan through us.

Visit us at www.walkertexaslender.com , we are ready to go to work for you!