Re: A real poser

That is pretty strange.

First thing I would do is change the address of C6. That way you can
see if it's related to the address or perhaps some noise messing with
that address.

It could also be some noise from outside of your house coming in at
night. If so, a blocking filter would fix that.

We also do have free loaner test meters available if you need it.

Martin Custer
www.AutomatedOutlet.com