From: Mal Lansell
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:38 PM
Subject: Hub troubleshooting (was RE: [ukha_xpl] Re: W800)

Yes :-)

My conclusion was that the hub in xPLHal is not compatible with the
changes made in V3, in cases where you specify a ListenOn address.

In my tests, all apps built with V3 or V4 versions of the xPLLib or
with my xPL SDK would fail to function with the xPLHal hub in that
situation.

The solution is to turn off the built-in hub in xPLHal (don't forget
to restart the service!), and instead use the new standalone hub,
which is available here:
http://www.xplmonkey.com/downloads/xplhub.msi

A new version of the W800 service is also available (although not
yet with the hbeat.request stuff we've been talking about).
http://www.xplmonkey.com/downloads/xplw800.msi

Mal

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@i...>
wrote:
> Hi Mal
>         Has the Hub detection issue been sorted as yet ??  Was
away on the weekend  so i may have missed it........Getting some rf
remotes soon so getting the w800 ready for action ;-))

> Thanks
> Frank

on the web.
>   >
>   >     *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>
>   >
>   >     *  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!
Terms of