Latest message you have seen: DCM V1.0 is available

RE: Re: xPL announcement/description protocol -- was xPLDiag

  • Subject: RE: Re: xPL announcement/description protocol -- was xPLDiag
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian.lowe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 12:53:14 +0100

My thoughts exactly - what Gerry's post last night has confirmed is, I
feel, a need for clarification, and firming up what we mean by "the
xPL
environment".

I'm digging through a bunch of older emails at the moment to see what
other overhanging niggles there were, see if we can't perhaps do all
this as some sort of roundup document, and update the docs to reflect
the bigger picture rather than just the component parts.

I.