Re: xLP logos

  • Subject: Re: xLP logos
  • From: "Mal Lansell" <mal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:07:00 -0000

It's proving a bit hard to turn into a smart logo, though.  It's
just too fussy.

So many HA products / companies use some form of stylised house in
their logos - it's so obvious that it's hard to come up with
something new...

BTW - great idea to have a contest.  I think we should set some
guidlines, though.  The images need to work as icons and logos, so
they need to work at 32x32 and should probably be no larger than
128x128.

Mal

wrote:
> > Just added a file (xPL logos (RL)) of some possible logos.
Honest