From: Mal Lansell
To: ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 9:59 PM
Subject: [ukha_xpl] Re: W800

Hi Frank

The service currently only supports comm ports 1 to 256.  If it turns
out that you need to be able to set a value outside this range, I'll
do another release (although I don't have an mss100 to test with)

Mal

--- In ukha_xpl@xxxxxxx, "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@i...>
wrote:
> Hi Guys
>             I  have just received my W800 ;-)  and was wondering if
anyone
> has got theres connected to an mss100 device ???
>
> Question for Mal....Can you allocate a minus com port ie -9...?? as
> *think* this is required for devices connected to an
mss100....Something to
> do with closing and opening the port....
>
> Thanks
> Frank
> Need to get some rf remotes now ;-)
> www.armaghelectrical.com.au

Protocol analysis  Modbus protocol  Communication and networking