Re: xPL-Issue

Arrghh!! I don't read the list for two days and there's hassle with my
W800 service!  The W800 service does provide a hub, but it should be
compatible with the other V3 hubs out there (it doesn't write anything
to the eventlog though).

It does sound like the W800 service might be setting up a hub before
xPLHal starts, and therefore causing the problem with the old style
xPLHal hub.  For long term stability, I'd recommend turning off the
xPLHal hub if you have newer hubbing apps in your system.

Mal