Re: xPL-Issue

Hi Gerry

>This should be a simple setup, so I'm more than a bit concerned you are
>running into problems.

Dont be so hard on yourself ,this is quite normal for me...........;-))

I did notice that at one stage i had xPL4JAVA running according to the
windows task manager and then later its not there...???

I have just restarted xPL4JAVA and its in the Applicatio section of the
windows task manager but if i click on the process that its running its
explorer.exe ...???

Thanks
Frank