Updating to recent changes

  • Subject: Updating to recent changes
  • From: "Frank Mc Alinden" <frankmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 19:41:16 +1000

Hi All
I am thinking of updating my hardware , TVOSD, LCDOSD and maybe FirM
to report firmware version in the hbeat message and also to respond to a
hbeat request.......as per recent changes.......

Question regarding hbeat request......It is ok to respond to a
hbeat.request
without having to confirm that it came from xplHAL ??? as this would mean
no
need to having to keep track of the source of every message
received.....hope this makes some sense????

Thanks
Frank
www.armaghelectrical.com.au